An innovative design based on existing, proven and scalable technologies.
Designed for affordability, redundancy and autonomous operation. Patent pending.
1. Greenhouse Rovers
- Also known as AGV or AMR, these robots move below the pods and have full access to every coordinate on the greenhouse floor.
- Once in position, a lifting platform is extended to carry the pod to light/dark areas, to the CNC robots or to human farmers.
- Maximizes yield by eliminating most access pathways.
- Extends the “reach” of the CNC robots.
2. Electric Pods
- Our growing pods require only low voltage electricity. This considerably lowers the required infrastructure throughout the greenhouse.
- Bus bars, laid out on the floor, provide electricity and easy placement for the rovers.
- Each IoT pod monitors the humidity above and within the root chamber, activates the Aeroponic ionizers or the Hydroponic pumps.
- Each pod is fully self-contained, which minimizes cross-contamination and allows different crops for each pod.
- The vertical pods also power and control the grow lights.
3. CNC Robotics
- Proven and reliable robotics.
- Affordable precision on a small, fixed space (solved via rovers).
- Each interchangeable robot end-piece automates a farming task:
- Replanting (to maximize yield)
- Reservoir sampling and refilling
- Drain and clean reservoir
- Close-up, M.L. powered , crop snapshots
- Harvest (or in Hebrew – Katif)
- A future version with a 5-axis end-piece will automate pruning and trimming.
4. Stackable & Vertical
- Our pods stackable up to 3 levels (next generation pods will support up to 8)
- Simple optional upgrade of redundant stationary forklifts
- Compatible with the same greenhouse rovers and CNC robots
- The most cost effective vertical farming solution